The Property & Exhibit Unit is responsible for the overall control, custody, release or other disposition of property taken into possession of the Edmonton Police Service.
Property & Exhibit Unit is open to the public from Monday to Friday (excluding stat holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you have business with this unit, and have not received a letter, you are advised to contact us directly by calling 780-421-2158 for further information regarding our location and/or processes.
What the Property & Exhibit Unit is not responsible for:
- Police Seized Vehicles
- Please contact the Police Seized Vehicle Unit at 496-8668
- Abandoned or derelict vehicles
- Please call the complaint line at 780-423-4567, or notify your nearest Community Police Station members and provide them with the details of the situation.
- Overgrown yards, additions to personal property, fire permits, etc.
- Please consult the blue pages of the Edmonton phone directory or visit the City of Edmonton website to locate a contact number for these issues (i.e. Bylaw, Licensing, etc).