The Edmonton Police Service provides another avenue of contact for citizens to contact police. Blue and Yellow phones are available throughout the city:
When enjoying the river valley system you will notice a series of Blue Phones.
- These speaker phones connect directly to 9 – 1 – 1.
- Simply push the red button to connect if you are having an emergency in the river valley.
- Abuse of this phone system will necessitate that police respond to the location to check the area for any concerns. Please ensure this phone is used for emergency purposes only.
The six Edmonton Police Service stations located throughout the City no longer stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you attend one of our police stations after hours for police assistance, please note a bright yellow phone located at the front door.
- This phone connects directly to the Police Communications Centre where you will be able to speak with an Evaluator.
- If you are experiencing an emergency or require an immediate investigation, a police unit will be dispatched to your location.