- Employment - $76
- Post-Secondary Education/Practicums - $50 (including students in unpaid practicums/placements required as an integral part of their post-secondary program, and must provide confirmation of program admission or practicum/field placement)
- Security Guard/Locksmith/Private Investigator - $76
- Immigration/Travel/Visa - $76
- Volunteer - $15 (must provide letter from the agency confirming volunteer position)
- Housing - $76
- Dayhome/Adoption/Kinship (1 applicant) - $76
- Dayhome/Adoption/Kinship (2 – 5 applicants) - $125
- Record Suspension – Local Police Records Check - $76
- Vulnerable Sector check Fingerprinting Fee - $25 (an additional fee collected on behalf of the Receiver General for Canada and paid to the RCMP if fingerprints are required to be taken as part of the screening for a Vulnerable Sector Police Information Check. This fee is waived for volunteers).
The Police Information Check Section location accepts cash, debit card, credit card, personal cheque, certified cheque, bank draft, or money order. All cheques, drafts and money orders must be made payable to ‘City of Edmonton'.