We are currently working on applications dated November 25, 2021. This date is updated at 3:00pm each business day.
1. Apply for your police information check online (PIC results in 1-3 business days)
- If you experience any technical difficulties with the online application process, please contact Triton customer support by calling 1-844-874-8667 or emailing email@example.com. If you have questions about your police information check or the police information check application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attend Police Headquarters or any divisional police station if you experience issues with the online application process, need to have your ID verified or if you have any questions about your Police Information Check.
2. If you cannot apply online, you may book an appointment to submit your police information check application and pay at the Police Information Check Section Office.
- PIC applications will not be accepted at Divisional Stations.
- After you have submitted your application in person, your results will be mailed to you which may take 7 – 10 days to arrive - there is no ‘on-the-spot’ processing service. Click here for further information.
3. Book an appointment for Fingerprints.
Masks are required to be worn in our facility as of September 3, 2021.
** Please note: to access the online application form, use Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox **
The online Police Information Check application process is fully
electronic, including the results that are emailed back to each
applicant. The Police Information Checks are all completed by members of
the Edmonton Police Service and the Certificate containing the results is
attached to the results email. The Certificate contains the Crest of the
Edmonton Police Service and includes instructions on how employers can validate
the authenticity of the document. View the example here.
Our goal is that all Online PICs that are ‘clear’, i.e., that have no information to disclose, will be completed by next business day. Applicants are urged to ensure that all information entered into the online system is completely accurate, as errors will result in delays or termination of application.
The EPS remains committed to maintaining a high level of service with respect to providing police information checks and fingerprinting services to the community.
Citizens are urged to continue referring to this page where further updates will be posted.
Services Provided by the Police Information Check Section