Service changes due to COVID-19
- COMING MONDAY, APRIL 6, 2020: an online police information check application tool will be available.
- In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Police Information Check & Alarm Control Section office is closed to the public. This is intended to protect the health and well-being of the community and our staff.
- Police information check applications continue to be accepted at divisional police stations. Payments must be made by cheque, money order or bank draft only. All payments should be made payable to 'City of Edmonton'.
- We will continue to accept batch submissions from organizations that we have agreements with.
- An appointment-based system for fingerprinting services has been implemented. Click here for more information.
The EPS remains committed to maintaining a high level of service with respect to providing police information checks and fingerprinting services to the community.
Citizens are urged to continue referring to this page where further updates will be posted.
Services Provided by the Police Information Check Section