CLICK HERE: Apply online for a Police Information Check
CLICK HERE: Apply for a Local Police Record Check (step 4 of your Record Suspension process)
Location & Hours of Operation
****DISRUPTION TO NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS: PLEASE NOTE OUR OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY MARCH 27 AND OPEN ON THURSDAY MARCH 30 ****
#108, 14315-118 Avenue Nexus Business Park
***Please give yourself extra time to arrive, as we may need to cut the line if we have more individuals than we can serve. And please note we are closed to the public on Thursdays***
Monday 8:00-12:00, 1:00-4:00
Tuesday 8:00-12:00, 1:00-4:00
Wednesday 8:00-12:00, 1:00-4:00
Friday 8:00-12:00, 1:00-4:00
Closed all weekends and statutory holidays.
Please scroll down for an important Police Information Check update.
Police information checks are currently being processed within 10 business days. We will not respond to status inquiries until the date you applied has passed.
Results are available in your account for 31 days from completion. Please make sure you download and save a copy within this timeframe if desired. Your certificate will not be accessible in your account past 31 days, however will be accessible if saved to a personal desktop or folder.
1. Police Information Checks
- The online Police Information Check application process is fully electronic, including the results.
- The Police Information Checks are all completed by members of the Edmonton Police Service.
- Click here for information on applying for a Police Information Check.
- Please note that refunds are not given, before you apply ensure that you require a police information check.
2. Civil Fingerprint Services are available on a first-come, first-serve basis for walk-in applicants. Please note our business hours before attending the office.
- We will advise you if fingerprints are required in order to complete your Police Information Check
- Click here for information on Fingerprinting services.
3. Local Police Records Check (for record suspension applications only)Click here for more information.
**Police Information Check Update**
The Edmonton Police Service is currently reviewing our process for Police Information Checks for youths and will not accept youth applications while the review is ongoing. While we have no estimated time of completion, we are attempting to complete it as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
This review does not include Police Information Checks requested on behalf of a governmental agency (Federal, Provincial or Municipal.) Police checks for these purposes will continue to be accepted.
Information on the result of the review will be posted on our website once it is available.
We will respond to your email as quick as possible, however our priority is processing police information check applications. We will not respond to application status inquiries until we are processing applications on a date after your application was submitted.